Data protection policy
This statement is provided – including in accordance with art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of personal data (“Regulation” or “GDPR”) and Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”), as amended by legislative decree 101/2018, and as subsequently amended – by G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. with registered offices in Latisana (UD), via G. Agnelli n.7 in its capacity as the Controller of your personal data.
The purpose of this policy information is to inform users about the methods used for processing personal data relating to them.
Type of data processed
The website offers informational and sometimes interactive content. When visitors browse the website, G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. may therefore acquire information about them, in the following manners:
The IT systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire, during their normal operations, certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites access was made from, information on the pages visited by users within the website, the access time, time spent on individual pages, the analysis of internal pathways and other parameters relating to the user's operating systems and IT environment.
Additional data categories
All types of personal data provided by the visitor through the website, for example:
- when filling in forms to request quotes and/or information on services and/or contact requests;
- when sending emails to request information using the addresses shown on our website;
- when accessing a reserved area and/or a service;
- when filling in forms for sending CVs;
- when filling in forms to receive our newsletter and marketing communications;
when filling in forms to sign up for activities organised by G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. (conferences, seminars, workshops, events).
Purpose of processing
Data that is supplied is processed for the following purposes:
Sharing and transfer of personal data
Data collected by G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. will only be shared for the above-mentioned purposes; we will not share or transfer your personal data to third parties other than those specified in this data protection policy information.
During the course of our activities, and exclusively for the same purposes listed in this data protection policy information, your personal data may be transferred to the Processors whose list is available in the registered offices of the Controller and can be provided if requested in writing.
G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. may have to transfer your personal data to countries situated outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EEA), to so-called "third countries". These transfers to third countries may include all processing activities described above.
This data protection policy information is also applicable in the event of data being transferred to third countries where the level of data protection is different than in the European Union: all transfers of personal data to third parties will only be made after you have been informed and, where required, after we have received your consent. All transfers of data towards countries other than those for which the European Commission has reached an adequacy decision takes place on the basis of agreements using standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or other suitable guarantees in accordance with prevailing laws.
Protection of personal data
G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. has implemented adequate technical and organisational measures for providing an adequate level of security and confidentiality for personal data.
These measures take into consideration:
- the state of the art of technology;
- the costs of its implementation;
- the nature of the data;
- the risk of the treatment.
The purpose is to protect data from accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorised dissemination or accesses and other forms of unlawful processing.
Moreover, when it manages your personal data, G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A.:
- collects and processes personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to fulfill the aforementioned purposes;
- ensures that such personal data remains up-to-date and accurate
Data retention period
Without prejudice to your right to object to the processing of your personal data and/or request its erasure, G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. will only keep your personal data for the period of time necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which the data was collected and received, or to satisfy legal or regulatory requirements.
When this period elapses, your personal data will be removed from the active systems of G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A.
Your legal rights
The rights connected to the personal data which G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. processes can be activated when:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data during the period of time in which G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. has to verify the accuracy of the data;
- processing is unlawful and you ask for processing to be restricted or the erasure of your personal data;
- G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A no longer needs to keep your personal data but you need the data to ascertain, exercise or defend your rights in a judicial capacity or you object to the processing while G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. verifies whether its legitimate interests prevail over yours;
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and you exercise this right to object;
- the personal data is processed in an unlawful manner.
Unless the processing is necessary on the basis of legal obligations, the law or for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a right in judicial proceedings.
Amendments to this data protection policy information
Any future amendments to the processing of personal data as described in this data protection policy information will be notified through the normal communication channels used by G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. (e.g. through the website).
The data Controller and Contact person for data protection
To exercise the rights set forth in articles 15 and following of the GDPR, you can contact the data Controller, G.I. Industrial Holding S.p.A. with registered offices in Latisana (UD), via G. Agnelli n.7.
The Contact person for the protection of personal data is the HR manager. Phone: 0432/823011 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org